iSTOX, the first regulated capital markets platform in any major financial center to support one-stop issuance and trading of digitized securities, will be announcing on 25 Sep (Singapore time) that it has closed its Series A funding round with lead investor Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group (KKP).
- ICHX welcomes Aphinant Klewpatinond, CEO of Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group as the newly appointed director of ICHX.
- Our board of Directors include Chew Sutat, Executive Vice President and Head of Global Sales and Origination from Singapore Exchange, Chua Kim Leng, Co-CEO, Ternary Fund Mgt and former Assistant MD of Monetary Authority of Singapore, and Danny Toe, CEO of ICHX Tech Pte Ltd
- Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group, through Phatra Capital Plc., is Thailand’s leading investment bank with strong corporate finance franchise and extensive institutional & high-net-worth investor coverage.
- Digitalised securities will be crucial in the next-gen capital market in Thailand and offer solutions not yet available in conventional capital markets.
- Eg more bespoke services to clients from both a fundraising and investment perspective.
- iSTOX and KKP will work together to make capital market trading more open, equitable, and transparent through education and outreach initiatives.
- Based in Singapore, iSTOX seeks to redefine the capital markets and is the first regulated platform for the issuance, custody, and secondary market trading of digitized securities in any major financial center.
- Strong Backing: iSTOX is also currently enrolled in the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Fintech Regulatory Sandbox, and its shareholders include the Singapore Exchange, Temasek Holdings subsidiary Heliconia, and ICH Group.
- Fair, Accountable, And Transparent: Currently open to both accredited and institutional investors, iSTOX will allow our users greater access to private markets previously inaccessible before.
- Wider Range of Investment Opportunities: iSTOX will allow for issuance and secondary trading of a wide variety of solutions not commonly available in public markets.
- Streamlined, Fast, And Affordable: By using innovative technology- blockchain and smart contract technology- iSTOX will largely eliminate the need for intermediaries, thus allowing lower costs, greater transparency, instant settlements, streamlined processes and more options for users
- Ecosystem Partnerships: with Allen & Overy, PwC, Deloitte, SAC Capital, RHT Capital amongst others